At Mylio, our vision is to change the way the world remembers. We are a group of creative designers, amazing developers, visionary thinkers, memory makers, storytellers, and passionate photographers. We're a small but unique company working towards helping people enjoy their photos and protect their memories. At our company, organizational charts, formal attire, and your typical office environment stand aside. What you’ll find is an office full of energy, music, open spaces, art, photography, a wine cellar, and even a llama and a sheep. Our team values transparency, empathy, and respect for each person we interact with.
We're looking to fill these positions immediately. Mylio offers a competitive salary and full benefits for the positions below. Interested applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you love breaking software and finding bugs? Even better, do you love writing software to break software? Mylio is a fast-moving startup looking for self-motivated, talented and versatile software testers with a passion for quality and testing software applications. As a senior tester, you will own testing feature areas with a focus on automation and become an expert in those areas. Our team works with a wide range of technologies and platforms, so you must learn quickly, deal with ambiguity, work effectively across different disciplines, and of course, have fun!
- Design, implement and maintain our automated test infrastructure
- Help lead the technical direction of test team with innovative team-wide solutions
- Develop and maintain tools to improve development and test team efficiency
- Design, implement and maintain automated integration and regression tests
- Develop and maintain automated performance tests to track performance regressions
- Perform exploratory, integration, and regression testing
- Document, troubleshoot, and isolate problems encountered during testing
- BA/BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in QA domain
- 3+ years experience in SDET role
- Experience in building a large scalable automation framework from end to end
- Strong technical leadership in designing and implementing test automation
- Familiarity with a variety of testing methodologies and approaches, including manual, exploratory, automated, performance/load/scalability, and integration testing
- Operates independently, flexibly, proactively and has a flair for innovation
- Has great analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Bonus: Proficiency with C++, Typescript, or lua
- Bonus: Experience in testing consumer software on Windows, OSX, iOS, and Android platforms
- Bonus: Passion for photography
Mylio is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a work environment that develops the personal and professional growth of their employees regardless of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.