At Mylio, our vision is to change the way the world remembers. We are a group of creative designers, amazing developers, visionary thinkers, memory makers, storytellers, and passionate photographers. We're a small but unique company working towards helping people enjoy their photos and protect their memories. At our company, organizational charts, formal attire, and your typical office environment stand aside. What you’ll find is an office full of energy, music, open spaces, art, photography, a wine cellar, and even a llama and a sheep. Our team values transparency, empathy, and respect for each person we interact with.
Current Open Positions:
Software Test Engineer
Our small, high-performance team is looking for a talented Software Test Engineer. We’re seeking a hard-working individual who can think critically to improve our product. You should be able to work both independently and be self-motivated and be able to work collaboratively. The ideal candidate should be obsessive about customer experience, have great attention to detail, be adept at finding usability and functional bugs, be proficient in ad-hoc testing, and have cross platform experience on desktop and mobile devices running Android, OSX, Windows, iOS, or Linux. Experience with test case management or a scripting language is a definite plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manual exploratory testing of new features focusing on functionality, usability, ease of onboarding for new customers, and edge case testing for customers with large amounts of data.
- Obsessing about customer experience and delightfulness by working with designers and collaborating with developers.
- Tracking the bugs, pushing for their fixes, and verifying bug fixes do not introduce regressions.
- Assisting developers and customer support in investigating and reproducing bugs and issues.
- Testing specific user scenarios on a regular basis looking for new bugs or regressions
- Creating and update test plans and test cases ensuring maximum test coverage
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to work on a cool product and make an impact. Our team is dedicated, approachable, and fun to work with. We are seeking those that want to work in a supportive environment, lots of flexibility and that is low on politics - high on producing the best product possible for our customers!
A bit about us….Mylio Photos is the ultimate Memory Organizer. It makes it simple and fun to manage a lifetime of photos, videos, and documents, and carry all of them with you, on any device, at any time. Mylio Photos gathers your digital memories from all their scattered locations, then helps you find, view, sort, edit, protect, and share them. Any change to any file gets updated on every device, no cloud or internet connection necessary. Amazing. Mylio was born in 2012 in Bellevue, Washington.
Mylio is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a work environment that develops the personal and professional growth of their employees regardless of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.