Each live webinar is followed by
an audience driven Question & Answer session.
⚠︎ We are taking a break from live webinars January 17 - 31. Check back in February for more, or watch previously recorded versions of every session below.
Getting your photos organized in one consolidated library — where you can find any photo you want fast — is a game changer. Are you ready to take the first step?
In the Getting Started l webinar, you will learn:
- How you can easily organize and edit photos on your phone, tablet, and computers
- Why Mylio is not a cloud service
- How your photo privacy is protected
- How Mylio compares to other photo solutions
Importing & Consolidation
Importing your photos to Mylio is the first step to experiencing its powerful organization tools for yourself. Our team can’t wait to help you get off to a great start!
In the Getting Started lI webinar, you will learn:
- How to consolidate your photos into one cohesive library
- How to import from Apple Photos, Google Photos, external drives, and more
- How Mylio syncs and protects your photos to multiple devices
Mylio Magic Features
Learn the organizational tools that do the work for you and the workflows that make your photo collection shine.
Are you ready to dive deeper into your Mylio Library setup — so your photos are shared across devices and protected exactly the way you want?
In the Syncing and Protection webinar, you will learn:
- How to protect your photos with one or more Vaults
- Tips for seamless automatic syncing on all your devices
- How to master the Dashboard and device setup to optimize quality and storage space
Mylio’s automated views — People, Calendar, and Map — make it fast to find photos by WHO you were with and WHEN or WHERE they were taken.
In the Face Recognition and Geotagging webinar, you will learn:
- How to use Mylio’s face recognition features, including batch-tagging
- Multiple ways to add geotag data to photos, such as drag-and-drop
- How to correct or add dates (even a date range) to scanned prints or slides
Events, Albums, & Folders
A good organizational system starts with understanding how you want to find and use what you are organizing — in this case, photos, videos, and documents.
In the Events, Albums, and Folders webinar, you will learn about:
- Folders vs. Albums: Understand which to use when
- Events: How Mylio automatically adds your events to your Life Calendar™
- Folders: How to create an organizational structure that scales and is always visible
Mylio Magic Features lV will deepen your photo curation skills. Get tips for using automated features to superpower your searches, even in large collections.
In the Advanced Organization Tools webinar, you will learn to customize your use of:
- Ratings and Labels
- Optical character recognition (OCR), or text scanning
Advanced Mylio Features
Discover how to customize your settings and take your organization to the next level.
For many photo-takers, editing favorite images to enhance their visual impact is part of the creative process, or photo workflow.
In the Advanced Mylio Features l webinar, you will learn about:
- Mylio's editing controls
- Presets and custom settings
- Cropping and other corrections
- Editing with third-party applications like Lightroom
Search & Filtering
Do you love being able to pinpoint certain photos anytime, anywhere — and on your phone, tablet, or computer?
In the Advanced Mylio Features ll webinar, you will learn about Mylio’s extensive search and filtering capabilities, including:
- General search (including using “and” and “not”)
- How Search works in each Mylio view (Calendar, People, Map)
- When to use a Filter vs. Search
- Search expressions, modifiers, and more