Welcome to the Eclipse edition of Mylio! Now that the sun and moon have stopped fraternizing we can get back to delivering the newest version of Mylio to you! This version of Mylio is an intermittent release focused on fixing a few bugs and optimizing Mylio for iOS 11. Original 2.4 release notes are after the break.
- Preparing for iOS 11 compatibility.
- Various speed and stability improvements.
- Panasonic DMC-TZ80
- Version: 2.4r
- Release Date: August 30th, 2017
- Mac Build: 4212
- Windows Build: 4212
- iOS Build: 4212
- Android Build: 4212
- When importing, you can now easily create a folder with today’s date to import into. (Thanks Dan!)
- You can now use Mylio’s “Organize Folders” feature when importing into subfolders. (Thanks Clemens!)
- New Android and iOS tablets now default to Desktop View instead of Mobile View.
- Mobile devices now allow you to choose your device’s sync policy on first run.
- Mylio on Windows now ignores bundles and packages when importing.
- Sony A7ii photos taken with APSC lens now generate previews as expected. (Thanks Stu!)
- Fixed an issue that causes faces to not align properly on RAW images.
- Simplified the face tagging UI in “Who is this?” views. (Thanks Mili!)
- A ton of crash fixes, including Android O Beta crash fixes, will provide for a more stable Mylio.
- Canon EOS 77D
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i
- Canon EOS M6
- Sony A9
- Version: 2.4
- Release Date: July 29th, 2017
- Mac Build: 4206
- Windows Build: 4206
- iOS Build: 4206
- Android Build: 4206