We’ve released an update to Mylio bringing several new features as well as adding some stability improvements. See your photo library in a whole new way! Mylio features a brand new user interface highlighting the best ways to edit and organize your digital memories.
- Mylio has gone to Dark mode! Our most popular way to view Mylio is now the default with a new interface.
- Make your first run into Mylio easier with an updated Setup Wizard.
- Simple import from SD Card and Camera options.
- Integrate your Calendar with Mylio. Let us do the heavy lifting with getting things sorted into events you already have in your life calendars.
- See more inside Your Mylio World, Notifications, Devices, and customizable statistical views with a new Dashboard.
- Create Vaults to house all your original memories, making syncing easier to manage while protecting what matters most.
- Auto-optimize image quality to take up a fraction of the space on your devices, but look just as great!
- Updated Rating Bar allows for you to easily tag photos with star ratings, color labels, and flags. You can even pin your “Photo of the Day”.
- Filter and sort your currently viewed folder or album with custom criteria.
- Maps can now be viewed in full screen!
- Export images with your watermarks from mobile.
- Safe Delete is introduced to help prevent unwanted removals from Mylio if images are removed by the filesystem.
- Batch-Tag faces, finding the people most important to you in your library.
- Added RAW support for the following cameras: Sony RX100 VI, Sony A7 MIII.
- Performance Improvements
- Version: 3.2
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2018
- Mac Build: 5511
- Windows Build: 5511
- iOS Build: 5511
- Android Build: 5511