The Sync settings menu allows you to view and manage all of your current sync settings on your Mylio device. Sync Settings can be accessed from two locations…
Accessing Sync Settings from Mylio’s Settings
- Click on ‘Settings’ within the Navigation Panel.
- Click on ‘Sync’
Accessing Sync Settings from the Sync Panel
- Open the Details Panel and navigate to the sync panel.
- Click the gear in the top right of the sync panel.
- Select ‘Sync Settings’.
- Sync – Sync allows you to synchronize your photos across your Mylio devices.
- RendezVous – sync your devices remotely over the internet.
- Customize – Customize your sync preferences, such as…
- Increase Local Discovery – increases the likelihood that two devices can communicate. May increase network traffic.
- Sync on Demand – sync previews of files to devices that want thumbnails only if a device that has previews is online.
- Bandwidth – Adjust the max upload and download speeds for Mylio. Reduces network load.
- Hotspot– Create a network to sync devices when no internet is available. Learn more here.