There are multiple options designed to tailor the sync panel to fit your needs. By clicking on the small gear icon in the top right of the Sync Panel you can access…
- Show All / Online Devices – Allows you to hide any of the devices that are currently not connected.
- Full – All available information provided, including sync policy for selected media or full library, transfer speeds, device type, and connection status.
- Compact – Reduces the information shown for each device, reducing each entry to a much smaller footprint.
- Simple – A clean and simple look. shows the device type, connection status, and how many medias need to be synced.
- Advanced Selection Mode – Changes how the media count at the top of the Sync Panel is displayed. By default, it will either the amount of media in a selection OR of the entire library with nothing selected. By toggling this option on, you will be able to see the media count and sync status of your entire library AND the current selection.
- Sync Settings – takes you to Mylio’s Sync Settings where you can adjust how Mylio syncs with other devices.