The Sync panel is integral to understanding your sync status, where your photos are, and where they need to go. In its default view, you will be shown the sync status of your entire library or the current selection, the connection status of every device, and the media count of your current selection.
There are multiple options designed to tailor the Sync panel to fit your needs. By clicking on the small gear icon in the top right of the sync panel you can access:
- Show All / Online Devices – Allows you to hide any of the devices that are currently not connected.
- Full – All available information provided, including Sync Policy for selected media or full library, transfer speeds, device type, and connection status.
- Compact – Reduces the information shown for each device, reducing each entry to a much smaller footprint.
- Simple – A clean and simple look. shows the device type, connection status, and how many files need to be synced.
- Advanced Selection Mode – Changes how the media count at the top of the Sync panel is displayed. By default, it will either be the amount of media in a selection OR of the entire library with nothing selected. By toggling this option on, you will be able to see the media count and sync status of your entire library AND the current selection.
- Sync Settings – View Mylio’s Sync settings where you can adjust how Mylio syncs with other devices.
- Library Stats – Learn additional information about your library, like last imports, camera types, and other information.