Mylio for iPad and Android tablets allows you to easily change your export and sharing options, giving you the ability to edit different aspects of your images before sending them to friends, family, or other apps.
Changing Export and Share Options
- Open Mylio and select Settings from the View menu.
- Select Export & Sharing
- Mylio will display the Export and Sharing options, including:
- File Type – Choose between JPEG, PNG, and TIFF. Mylio does not support exporting the unaltered RAW images on iOS at this time.
- Resolution – What resolution of image you would like to be exported. This determines how large the exported image is in dimension.
- Quality – What quality of image you would like to be exported. This determines how much compression is used when exporting. Lower quality adds more compression and reduces file size.
- Metadata – Select which pieces of information you would like to be exported with your images.
- Watermark – Allows a watermark to be applied to your export. More information here.