In Mylio you can share your photos, folders, albums, and videos using the built-in iOS or Android sharing options. This makes it convenient to email photos, iMessage or text message photos, utilize iCloud Photo Sharing, and even send photos to other apps like Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Sharing on iPhone
- Select your photo(s), folder(s), or album(s) you want to share and select the Share button at the bottom of Mylio.
- The iOS share menu will open, showing you the options that you can share your selection to. This menu is customizable and can change depending on which apps you currently have installed on your iOS device.
Some popular sharing options are:
- Airdrop – Share to nearby iOS users.
- Mail – Share via the built-in Mail application.
- Twitter – Post a picture to your timeline.
- Facebook – Post a picture, or album, to your Facebook timeline or album.
- iCloud Photo Sharing – Share to a shared photo stream.
- Save Image – Saves the selection back to the iOS Camera Roll.
- Copy – Copies the image to the clipboard to be pasted into another application.
- Print – Prints to nearby AirPrint enabled printers.
If you have an app installed that supports using the Share Sheet, you can turn it on by using the More icon at the right side of the second row. If an app is not listed, please check with that app’s developer and ask for share sheet integration.
To enable sharing directly to Facebook, Twitter, or Flickr, you must be signed into your account directly from your Settings for iOS. This will add the appropriate icon to the Share Menu.
Sharing on Android
- Select your photo(s), folder(s), or album(s) you want to share and select the share button at the bottom of Mylio.
- The Android Share Menu will open, showing you the options that you can share your selection to. This menu is automatically populated based off of the current capabilities and apps you have installed.
- Some popular sharing options are:
- Drive – share photos directly to Google Drive.
- Email – share your photos directly via your email application.
- Hangouts / Messaging – send your photos to family and friends as a hangout or text message.
- Android Beam – share your selection over NFC.
- Bluetooth – share your selection over bluetooth.
- Facebook – with the Facebook app installed, share directly to Facebook.
- Twitter – with the Twitter app installed, share directly to Twitter.
To enable sharing directly to Facebook, Twitter, or Flickr, you must have the Android apps downloaded to your device and be signed in.
Mylio allows you to easily change the settings of your exported images by following this guide.