As part of Mylio’s mobile interface, you can seamlessly interact with the Flickr iOS application. Exporting your photos to Flickr allows you to easily share your favorite photos via the web.
In order for you to export your photos to Flickr via iOS, you must have the Flickr app downloaded to your mobile device.
- Select the image that you would like to export to Flickr.
- Click on the share icon at the bottom of the center panel.
- Select the Flickr icon.
- If you are not signed into your Flickr app, Mylio will open a dialogue box prompting you to sign in. If you have already signed in, Mylio will immediately move on to the next step.
- Mylio’s Flickr interface will open. Within this screen you have several options. “Title of your masterpiece…” “public,” “location,” and “album.”
- To name your image for Flickr, click the center dialogue box and type in your title.
- To make your image private, click the icon next to the word “public.” Making your images private stores them to Flickr but only allows you to see them.
- To add a location, click “location.” Flickr will try to add your current location if your settings allow the Flickr app to use current location. If the app doesn’t have access to location information, a dialogue box will appear prompting you to grant the app access. You can allow or not allow. You also have the option to search for your location.
- To add an image to an album, click “album.” A dialogue box will appear in which you can either create a new album, or search for albums you already have created. Albums you have already created will also appear in this box.
- To create an album, click “Create Album.” A new panel will appear prompting you to create a name for the album. Simply type in your name and click done.
- To add the image to a current album, select the album that you would like to add the image and click “save.”
- Once you have added a title and updated your preferences click “post.” Your images will now be uploaded to your Flickr account.
Exporting your photos to Flickr gives you yet another space to easily share your images with your friends, loved ones, and anyone else you would like to share them with. The interaction between Flickr and Mylio allows you to have an easily shared location to share your images with those outside of Mylio.