Facebook allows you to share your photos and videos to a large number of people quickly. Mylio makes it easy to share your memories to Facebook directly from within the Mylio application.
With Mylio, you can share a single image, a set of images, a folder, or even an album of photos directly to Facebook. When sharing to Facebook, images will be uploaded in the order that they are shown in Mylio. For custom ordering your photos, it is best to make an album that is sorted correctly and then share that album.
Sharing to Facebook on Computer
- Open Mylio and select the photos you would like to export. If exporting a folder or album, simply select that folder or album.
- Select the Share icon from the Quick Actions Bar.
- Select Facebook.
- When first exporting to Facebook, you will be asked to log in with your Facebook credentials. If you are not asked, you are already logged in.
- Mylio will display the images that you are exporting. You can caption the images before uploading them.
- Once captioned, select Album to choose where on your Facebook the photo will be uploaded. If you would like to create a new album, select New Album at the bottom of the Album window.
- Once you have selected your location, use the back arrow in the top left to get back to the Facebook export page and select Post.
- Your photos will be automatically uploaded to Facebook.
If you would like to sign out of Facebook or switch the account that Mylio is currently tied to, you can do so from Mylio’s Account settings by selecting Settings from the View menu.
Sharing to Facebook on Tablet
Mylio for tablets allows you to alter your export settings. See this article for more information.
- In order for you to export your photos to Facebook via iOS, you must have the Facebook app downloaded to your mobile device.
- Select the image that you would like to export to Facebook.
- Tap on the Share icon at the bottom of Mylio.
- Tap on the Facebook icon.
- Mylio’s Facebook interface will open. Within this screen, you have several options. Posting To, Album, Tag Friends, What Are You Doing, and Location. There is also a blank dialogue box that allows you to type a post along with your image.
- Posting To – Select the “Posting To…” at the top of the Facebook Share dialog to select who and where you are sharing this image.
- Add A Comment – You can post a comment along with your photo by typing in the white space above the photo.
- Album – The first icon under the photo allows you to put the photo in a specific album.
- Tag Friends – Tag who is in this photo.
- What Are You Doing – The smiley face icon allows you to select what you were doing when taking this photo.
- Location – Allows Facebook to access the location of the photo and post it.
- Once you have added a title and updated your preferences tap Post in the top right. Your images will now be uploaded to your Facebook account.