Mylio allows you to hide specific, unwanted media from Events view, Calendar view, and slideshows to ensure that only desired photos are found when browsing with those views. Hiding specific content from Events, Calendar, and Slideshows does not remove the content from your library, or alter the content’s Sync Policy. Instead, it excludes the selected files from populating those views.
Media can be hidden by hiding the folder that contains that media. Individual pieces of media cannot be hidden, only the folder they are a part of – though you can hide subfolders. Folders must be hidden individually and not with multiple folders selected.
To hide a folder and its contained media:
- From Folder view select the folder or subfolder you wish to exclude from Events and Calendar view.
- Open the Details Panel.
- Open the Info Panel from within the Details Panel.
- Select Private to exclude the contained media and all of its subfolders from Events view, Calendar view, and slideshows.
Showing Private Folders in Life Calendar
In some instances, you may wish to display private folders in Life Calendar while still hiding them from Events view and slideshows. Here is how:
- Navigate to Calendar view.
- Open the Calendar Settings with the icon in the bottom left of Calendar view.
- Select Include Private Folders to allow Mylio to show Private Folders in Life Calendar.