Keeping your photos organized is easy when you know what to expect when opening a folder, album, or event. This makes setting the cover image not only fun but also important in making your library easily navigable.
When setting a cover photo, keep in mind that it is not necessary for the folder, album, or event to contain the photo you are using as the cover image.
Set Cover in Menus
- Locate the photo that you would like to use as a cover for a specific folder, album, or event.
- Select the image so it is outlined in blue.
- Open the Actions menu and select Set Cover for Folder, Album, or Event.
- The Set Cover dialog will open, allowing you to select which folder, album, or event you would like to set the cover for. When using the menu, note that whatever folder is highlighted in blue is what you are applying the photo to.
- Select Set to automatically apply the new cover.
Set Cover Using Flutter
- Locate the folder, album, or event you would like to change the cover for.
- Use Flutter to locate the image you would like to use as a cover image.
- Once you have stopped on the image, a pin will appear in the lower left corner of the image.
- Selecting this pin will automatically apply the new cover.