Rotating or straightening an image is easy with Mylio. This guide will show you how!
Rate Image 90 Degrees
- Open an image that needs to be rotated.
- Locate the rotate left or rotate right buttons at the bottom left of the center panel.
- Select the appropriate button to rotate the image.
Straighten with Free Rotate
If your image is not straight and needs to be rotated, you can do so with the crop tool.
- Open Mylio.
- Open the image that needs straightening.
- Open the Edit panel from within the Details panel.
- Select the crop tool.
- Use the slider at the bottom to straighten the image.