As part of its organization process Mylio allows you to rename all of your photos. When first imported, all file names with be the same as they are on your camera or import device. However, by changing the image name you are able to create your own organizational workflow within Mylio.
You can access your file names under the ‘info‘ panel when you have selected an image.
- Select an image and open the ‘info’ panel.
- Select the “File Name” box underneath the folder data description.
- Type your new file name into the box.
- Mylio will automatically keep the original file extension.
By renaming your files, you streamline the ability to search for files on your computer. In addition to being able to rename your image file, you can also rename the “title” of the image itself.
You can access your image title under the info panel when you have selected an image.
- Select an image and open the ‘info panel’.
- Click on the “title” box underneath the folder data description.
- Type your new title name into the box.
Changing image titles has the added benefit of only being Mylio-centric. Image titles do not affect the file data outside of Mylio.