In some cases, Mylio may show your Photos Library as having no images to import when using the automatic photo import tool. This can generally be resolved by adding a “.photoslibrary” extension to the Photo Library. This can be done by:
- Ensure Photos is closed.
- Open Finder.
- Locate the Photos Library you are attempting to import. This is generally found in the Pictures folder.
- Select the Photos Library by clicking it one time.
- Push the Return key on your keyboard to edit the name of the file.
- At the end of your Photos Library name, add “.photoslibrary”. For example, if my Photos Library was named “Photos Library” it should now be named “Photos Library.photolibrary”.
- Push Return again to confirm the change.
- Attempt the Photos import again.