Mylio will automatically detect and allow you to import from storage cards that are attached to your computer either directly or through a USB dongle.
Importing photos from storage cards is easy…
- Insert your storage card directly into your machine or into the USB dongle.
- Open Mylio and select ‘Import’ from the Navigation Panel.
- The storage card will be listed at the top of the import menu. In this example, the storage card is called ‘SD Card’.
- Selecting this option will bring up the advanced import options. You can learn more about these options here.
- Once your options are set, select ‘Continue’.
- You can now select the folder where you would like the photos imported.
- Your photos will import automatically into the selected folder.