Mylio has a variety of import options that will bring your photos into the Mylio Library. This article will walk you through using the Copy Folders option and what it means.
When you select this option, Mylio will duplicate a folder and its contents into the Mylio library.
To proceed with copying a folder into Mylio, follow the steps below.
- Launch Mylio and select Import from the Navigation panel.
- Select Copy Folders.
- Locate and select the folders that you wish to import into Mylio.
- With the folders selected, confirm you want to import these folders at the bottom right. The import options will be displayed.
- Here you can verify the source of the import and customize the folder organization if desired. You can also click on the Settings disclosure triangle for additional importing options, such as:
- Rename the files.
- Exclude suspected duplicates.
- Delete files after import.
- Add keywords to your import.
- Add the folder name as a keyword.
- Once you’ve verified that all your import is set up correctly, select Import Now to complete the process.