If you have previously, or currently, use Adobe Lightroom to manage your photos, you may notice that some terms and features are slightly different in Mylio.
- Collections in Lightroom are very similar to albums in Mylio, they can contain photos from several locations around your library and will display them all together.
- Folders in Lightroom’s Library section translate to folders in Mylio.
- Developing is Lightroom’s version of editing tools, and was selected by choosing the Develop module in the top menu bar. Mylio’s editing controls are located in the Edit panel within the Details panel.
- Face Recognition in Lightroom is displayed in the People option while viewing a photo in the Library module. Mylio includes a central location for all tagged faces under the People view in the Navigation panel. You can also show face recognition information by clicking the face tagging button in the bottom left of Mylio’s center panel.
- Location data in Lightroom is displayed in the Map module. In Mylio this data is shown in Map view of the Navigation panel. Mylio also collects all tagged locations in the Map panel within the Details panel.
- Photo Metadata in Lightroom is shown in the right sidebar in most modules. In Mylio, all metadata is displayed in the Info panel within the Details panel.
- Keywords in Lightroom are shown in the keywording panel of the right sidebar when in the Library Module. Keywords in Mylio are shown in the Info panel within the Details panel.