Mylio can help clear up space in your device’s Camera Roll or Media Library once the original image has been imported and protected to Mylio. In order to do this, Mylio needs to ensure your photo is protected by having the original image in two other locations. If your photo is not in at least two other locations, Mylio will not delete the photo from your Camera Roll or Media Library.
To learn more about protecting your photos to clear Camera Roll or Media Library space, please see this article.
Free Up Space on iOS
- Open Mylio on your iOS device and navigate to Mylio’s settings by selecting Settings in the View menu.
- Select “Free up space on this Camera Roll”.
- Mylio will report how much data can be removed from the Camera Roll.
- Press Delete to delete the photos from your Camera Roll. The photos will remain in Mylio and on other devices.
Free Up Space on Android
- Open Mylio on your Android device and navigate to Mylio’s settings by selecting Settings in the View menu.
- Select “Free up space on this device”.
- Mylio will open the Media Library Cleanup settings. This allows Mylio to help manage your storage and keep your device’s memory clear.
- Cleanup Media – Select what set of photos you wish for Mylio to cleanup. Mylio can clean up all photos, or photos older than a set amount of days.
- Repeat Automatically – How often should Mylio automatically perform the Library Cleanup?
- Folder Access – Additional folders that you wish for Mylio to run Library Cleanup on.
- Press Continue to commit the changes.