Red-eye removal helps you edit your images when flash, or light in an image has created the effect of your subject having red eyes.
- Select the image that you want to fix and open the Edit panel.
- Zoom in large enough that you can easily make out the subject’s eyes.
- Click the red-eye removal icon at the top of the Edit panel.
- Your cursor becomes a circle within a circle, resembling the shape of a pupil.
- Move your cursor over the eye that is experiencing the red-eye.
- Two sliders will have appeared beneath the image, one for radius and one for sensitivity.
- Adjust the radius slider to the correct size of the affected eye. Slide to the right to increase the radius and slide to the left to decrease the radius.
- Adjust sensitivity until the red-eye disappears. Slide to the right to make it more sensitive, slide to the left to make it less sensitive.
- Select done beneath the sliders and your cursor will return to normal and you can edit other areas of your picture.