Editing your photo’s metadata is easy with Mylio. Making sure every photo is properly keyworded, has the correct date and time, and captioned correctly can save valuable time in the future when searching for the perfect photo.
Mylio can view many pieces of metadata about your image. This can be done by:
- Open Mylio.
- Locate an image or set of images you wish to view the metadata for.
- Open the Info panel within the Details panel.
- Mylio will display metadata about the selected image. If multiple images are selected, Mylio will display the metadata that is consistent between the selected images.
Mylio can view the following metadata:
- Camera make
- Camera model
- Image dimensions
- Image size
- File extensions
- White Balance (on/off)
- Flash (on/off)
- Focal Length
- Exposure Compensation
- Shutter speed
- Import source
- Import date
- File Name
- Additional metadata can be found by selecting Metadata at the bottom of the Info panel.
Mylio can edit your image’s metadata to ensure it is accurate.
- Open Mylio and locate the photo you wish to edit the metadata for.
- Open the Info panel from within the Details panel.
- Editable metadata fields will be displayed within the Details panel for the selected photo. Clicking or tapping in those fields allows you to alter the information.
Mylio can edit the following metadata: