Mylio allows you to create presets of your favorite edits so they can easily be applied to any of your photos. Creating a preset helps you save time, and makes sure your photos are always looking their best.
Create a Preset
- Open a photo and open the Edit section of the Details panel.
- Make edits to your photos.
- Once your edits are as desired, locate the Presets in the Edit section of the Details panel.
- Within the Presets section, select Add at the bottom of the list of current Presets. You may need to select Show More to display the Add button.
- Name your preset.
- You will be asked if you would like to save all adjustments, only the changed adjustments, or none. By using the Changed adjustments only, you can apply the changes you made to the sliders without effecting sliders that you did not change.
- Select whether you would like to include the crop or angle rotation.
- Once all settings are set, select Save to save the preset.
Use a Preset
Using Presets on a Single Image
- Select the photo you would like the apply the preset to and open the Edit section of the Details panel.
- Locate the Presets in the Edit section.
- Select the preset you would like to apply.
- Mylio will apply the preset to the single image.
Using a Preset on Multiple Images.
- Select multiple images while in grid view.
- Open the Edit section of the Details panel to see a list of available presets.
- Select the preset you would like to apply to the images.
Rename or Delete a Preset
- Open an image and open the Edit section of the Details panel.
- Locate the Presets section.
- Select the gear in the top right of the preset you would like to edit the name of or delete.
- Select Delete or Rename.