Mylio allows you to create presets of your favorite edits so they can easily be applied to any of your photos. Creating a preset helps you save time, and makes sure your photos are always looking their best.
Setting up a preset
- Select a photo and open the edit menu
- Make edits to your photos
- Once your edits are perfect, select ‘Presets’ at the top of the edit panel
- Within the ‘Presets’ window, select ‘Add’
- Name your preset
- You will be asked if you would like to save all adjustments, some, or none. This allows you to apply presets around already edited photos. For example, if I save a preset with Exposure set to 0 (not moved), then saving ‘All’ will apply a 0 exposure to all the photos I use the preset on. If I select ‘Changed Ones’ then adjustments I have not touched will not be applied to a photo that has the preset applied.
- Select whether you would like to include the crop or angle rotation.
- Once all settings are set, select ‘Save’ to save the preset.
Using a preset
A preset can be used on a single image or a series of images. On a single image…
- Select the photo you would like the apply the preset to and open the edit menu.
- Open ‘Presets’ in the edit panel.
- Select the preset you would like to apply.
- Mylio will apply the preset to the single image.
Adding a preset to multiple images is just as easy…
- Select multiple images.
- Open the edit panel to see a list of available presets.
- Select the preset you would like to apply to the image.
Renaming or deleting a preset
- Select an image and open the edit panel.
- Select ‘Presets’ and the top of the edit panel to open the Presets window.
- Select the gear to the right of the preset you would like to edit the name of or delete.
- Select ‘Delete’ or ‘Rename’.