This article will walk you through downloading and installing Mylio for your Windows or Mac computer.
Before installing, review the minimum hardware and software requirements here.
To download, navigate to www.mylio.com and select the Download Free button in the center of this page. Mylio will automatically begin to download. Once downloaded, you can finish the install process with the steps below.
Installing on Mac
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named mylio.dmg. Generally, this will be located in your Downloads folder.
- Drag and drop the Mylio icon into the Applications folder to the right.
- Mylio will install automatically.
Mylio can now be launched from your Applications folder, or be added to the Dock and launched from there.
Installing on Windows
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named setupmylio.exe. Generally, this will be located in your Downloads folder.
- Click Install to install Mylio on your machine.
- Once completed, select Launch to open Mylio or open Mylio from the Start menu.