Custom Sync settings can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, you can set all media rated 5-stars to sync Original photos or photos with specific keywords to sync at a higher or lower quality than other photos.
With Mylio, you can take your entire photo library with you. Custom Sync settings are not designed to limit which photos are syncing to your device, only what quality of the photo is syncing. To not display an image at all, please see hiding unsynced folders.
How to set Custom Sync settings:
- Open Mylio and navigate to the Sync panel.
- Select the folder you would like the Custom Sync settings to be applied to, or select nothing to set Custom Sync settings for the entire library.
- Select the device you would like to set Custom Sync settings for.
- Select the star (sync some) for the quality of photo you would like to sync.
- Select Custom Sync Settings below the star rating.
- Add the parameters you would like Mylio to look for when syncing.
- Click or tap off of the parameter selecting dialog and then click Apply in the Sync Policy window.