In some instances, you may wish to create a text file within Mylio. This may be useful to take quick notes or record information that then syncs between your devices. Mylio can create .txt files that sync your note between devices – even as just thumbnails and previews. Here is how:
- Locate and open the folder you wish to create a new note in.
- Deselect all media in this folder by choosing Select > None from the Actions menu.
- Once all media has been deselected, open the Actions menu.
- Select New Note.
- Mylio will open a blank .txt file for you to edit.
- Once completed, select the X in the top left of the editor to close it.