Note: Some of the features in this article are only available to paid Mylio subscribers. Learn more about the benefits of upgrading your Mylio account here.
Mylio can quickly rename all of your files for your based off of file metadata. This action can not be done from a mobile device.
- Open Mylio and select the folder you would like to rename the files in. Please note: If you would like to rename all files, select all of the folders at the top level with ‘Select All’ from the actions menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Organize’ menu within Mylio’s menu bar.
- Select ‘Rename Files…’ to open the rename files options.
- Mylio automatically recommends some popular naming schemes. This includes…
– Year-Month-Day-# example: 2015-12-23-01
– Year-Month-# example: 2015-12-01
– Camera-# example: 5D-01
– Custom – set a fully customized naming scheme
- This change will be applied to all photos in the selected folder(s). It will also change the names in the file system outside of Mylio. This action cannot be undone.