Mylio can quickly rename all of your files for your based off of file metadata. This action can not be done from a mobile device.
- Open Mylio and select the folder you would like to rename the files in.
- Navigate to the Organize menu within Mylio’s menu bar.
- Select Rename Files… to open the Rename Files dialog.
- Mylio automatically recommends some popular naming schemes. This includes:
– Year-Month-Day-# example: 2015-12-23-01
– Year-Month-# example: 2015-12-01
– Camera-# example: 5D-01
– Custom – Set a fully customized naming scheme.
- This change will be applied to all photos in the selected folder(s). It will also change the names in the file system outside of Mylio. This action cannot be undone.