Note: Some of the features in this article are only available to paid Mylio subscribers. Learn more about the benefits of upgrading your Mylio account here.
Adding or editing keywords in Mylio is an easy way to keep all of your photos organized and easily searchable. Mylio makes it easy to add, edit, remove, and adjust keywords.
Editing keywords for a single photo or photos with the same keywords
When using keywords that are consistent across a selection of photos, or editing keywords for a single keyword, you can easily use the standard ‘Keywords’ section in Mylio.
- Open Mylio and select the image or images you would like to apply keywords to.
- Navigate to the info panel.
- Use the “Keywords” section to add, remove, and edit keywords.
Editing keywords for multiple photos with different keywords
Mylio gives full control over your keywords when you want to add, edit, or remove a specific keyword from a group of photos.
- Open Mylio and select the images you would like to edit the keywords of.
- Open the info panel.
- Select ‘Edit Keywords’ from the “Keyword” section of the info panel.
- Use the Keywords window to remove keywords you do not want, leave a keyword alone, or ‘Add’ a keyword to all media.
View a list of all used keywords
Mylio includes a list of all keywords currently used within your library. This is helpful if you don’t remember a specific keyword you may have used to represent a specific set of photos.