Copyrights & Trademarks. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. The written content displayed on this website is owned by its respective author and may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the express written permission of the author.
- Limitations of liability. Mylio (“Mylio”) will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Mylio has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Acceptable use You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- No warranties. This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Mylio makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Mylio does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- Modification. Company reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement on our web site. Your continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions. Without prejudice to Mylio other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Mylio may take such action as Mylio deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Variation. Mylio may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Severability. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Washington. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Washington, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, except that in actions seeking to enforce any order or any judgment of such federal or state courts located in Washington, such personal jurisdiction shall be nonexclusive.
View the End User License Agreement (EULA).