We’ve released an update to Mylio 2.2 that fixes various issues and adds new features. Please see below the break for full Mylio 2.2 release notes.
- You can now use the ‘Open with…‘ command on more than one selected media.
- Improvements to Mylio’s search and auto-creation of Places.
- Corrected an issue that caused some photos with unknown lenses to import incorrectly. (Thanks Steve!)
- Altered the timing of ‘success banners’ when exporting to Flickr. (Thanks Morgan!)
- Various speed and stability improvements.
- Olympus E-PL8
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Sony RX100 V
- Sony Alpha A99 II
- Sony A6500
- Panasonic LX10
- Panasonic FZ2500
- Canon EOS MS
- Version: 2.2
- Release Date: January 19th, 2017
- Mac Build: 4058
- Windows Build: 4058
- iOS Build: 4058
- Android Build: 4058
Welcome to 2017! There is no better time than now to revisit and organize all of the great moments of 2016 – and Mylio is here to help. The newest version of Mylio includes some great new features that will help keep your memories protected, improves our new mobile interface, and introduces our brand new Places experience. Here are the details…
- Introducing Places. We’ve upgraded “Locations” to be easier to use and include more features. We’ll be adding even more amazing features to Places in future versions.
- Protect your images to Google Drive. Simply add Google Drive as a sync location and Mylio will protect your images automatically.
- We’ve redesigned Mobile View’s Navigation Panel to include more information in a better layout.
- You can now batch ignore faces if everyone in the selected photo is unknown.
- Adjusting the duration of transitions when exporting a slideshow is now supported.
- The “using cellular data” warning on iOS and Android can now permanently be dismissed.
- General stability improvements.
- Improvements to RAW+DNG importing.
- Version: 2.2
- Release Date: January 5th, 2017
- Mac Build: 4056
- Windows Build: 4056
- iOS Build: 4055
- Android Build: 4056