Sometimes the rainy season is good. It helps us justify many things – like our, admittedly, worrisome coffee habit. Lately, it has helped us justify staying inside and working tirelessly on bringing you the next big update to Mylio. So, the next time you are bothered by yet another day of rain (or snow!) just remember: at least I have an awesome photo management system. And coffee.
Mylio 2.3 brings with it some great improvements to Places and Guest Mode, as well as additional support for .txt files and more options when exporting photos. Here are the details…
- Places are now editable! Use the pin with a photo selected to tell Mylio where your photo was taken.
- We’ve improved Guest Mode by giving you options on how you want your library locked down.
- New options for Auto-Advance that makes it easier to use depending on what you are tagging.
- Mylio now displays your .txt files when replicated as previews and thumbnails.
- Create a template to alter the name of the files you are exporting.
- Improved Calendar View performance.
- Fixed some bugs when navigating Calendar view.
- Clarified metadata export options when exporting images.
- Choose which monitor to set the desktop wallpaper of if using multiple monitors.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Version: 2.3
- Release Date: March 20th, 2017
- Mac Build: 4142
- Windows Build: 4142
- iOS Build: 4143
- Android Build: 4142