We’ve released an update to Mylio 2.2 that fixes various issues and adds new features. Please see below the break for full Mylio 2.2 release notes.
- The Device Map now includes gray badges to represent thumbnails or previews that need to sync in addition to red badges for originals.
- You can now use the ‘Open with…‘ command on more than one selected media.
- Improvements to Mylio’s search and auto-creation of Places.
- Resolved issue that caused some Panasonic images to not open as expected.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mylio to become unresponsive when quitting the application.
- Scrolling through calendar view now displays the correct date in the scroll handle.
- Calendar view now returns you to the expected location after closing and reopening Mylio. (Thanks Michael!)
- Full resolution images are now cached when toggling between images. (Thanks Jonathan!)
- Corrected an issue that caused some photos with unknown lenses to import incorrectly. (Thanks Steve!)
- Altered the timing of ‘success banners’ when exporting to Flickr. (Thanks Morgan!)
- Various speed and stability improvements.
- Olympus E-PL8
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Sony RX100 V
- Sony Alpha A99 II
- Sony A6500
- Panasonic LX10
- Panasonic FZ2500
- Panasonic G85
- Canon EOS MS
- Canon 80D sRAW/mRAW
- Nikon D5600
- Version: 2.2
- Release Date: February 9th, 2017
- Mac Build: 4063
- Windows Build: 4063
- iOS Build: 4063
- Android Build: 4063
Welcome to 2017! There is no better time than now to revisit and organize all of the great moments of 2016 – and Mylio is here to help. The newest version of Mylio includes some great new features that will help keep your memories protected, improves our new mobile interface, and introduces our brand new Places experience. Here are the details…
- Introducing Places. We’ve upgraded “Locations” to be easier to use and include more features. We’ll be adding even more amazing features to Places in future versions.
- Protect your images to Google Drive. Simply add Google Drive as a sync location and Mylio will protect your images automatically.
- We’ve redesigned Mobile View’s Navigation Panel to include more information in a better layout.
- You can now batch ignore faces if everyone in the selected photo is unknown.
- Adjusting the duration of transitions when exporting a slideshow is now supported.
- The “using cellular data” warning on iOS and Android can now permanently be dismissed.
- General stability improvements.
- Improvements to RAW+DNG importing.
- Version: 2.2
- Release Date: January 5th, 2017
- Mac Build: 4056
- Windows Build: 4056
- iOS Build: 4055
- Android Build: 4056