Ah, summer. The season of sunshine, travel, friends and family. Do you know what all of those things have in common? Memories! And we have a new version of Mylio to help you keep those memories organized and lookin’ good.
This version of Mylio brings new camera support, optimizations and some features that we know you’re going to love. Check it out below…
- When importing, you can now easily create a folder with today’s date to import into. (Thanks Dan!)
- You can now use Mylio’s “Organize Folders” feature when importing into subfolders. (Thanks Clemens!)
- New Android and iOS tablets now default to Desktop View instead of Mobile View.
- Mobile devices now allow you to choose your device’s sync policy on first run.
- Mylio on Windows now ignores bundles and packages when importing.
- Sony A7ii photos taken with APSC lens now generate previews as expected. (Thanks Stu!)
- Fixed an issue that causes faces to not align properly on RAW images.
- Simplified the face tagging UI in “Who is this?” views. (Thanks Mili!)
- A ton of crash fixes, including Android O Beta crash fixes, will provide for a more stable Mylio.
- Canon EOS 77D
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i
- Canon EOS M6
- Sony A9
- Version: 2.4
- Release Date: Coming soon…
- Mac Build: 4206
- Windows Build: 4206
- iOS Build: 4206
- Android Build: 4206