The Sync settings menu allows you to view and manage all of your current sync settings on your Mylio device. Sync Settings can be accessed from two locations…
Accessing Sync Settings from Mylio’s Settings
- Click on ‘Settings’ within the Navigation Panel.
- Click on ‘Sync’
Accessing Sync Settings from the Sync Panel
- Open the Details Panel and navigate to the sync panel.
- Click the gear in the top right of the sync panel.
- Select ‘Sync Settings’.
- Sync – Sync allows you to synchronize your photos across your Mylio devices.
- Customize – Customize your sync preferences, such as…
- Hotspot– Create a network to sync devices when no internet is available. Learn more here.
- Travel Mode – Mylio utilizes all available storage on all connected devices to protect originals until they can be offloaded to their normal sync location. Learn more here.