The view menu allows you to change specifics about the center panel of Mylio. It can contain different information depending on your view, but let’s talk about its functions while in Folder view.
- Sort by – sort your photos by different criteria. This will adjust the view in the center panel to display your photos by their data taken, their name, or even their star rating. You can also sort these categories in ascending or descending order.
- Grid Style – allows you to change how the photos are shown in the center panel. Fluid will dynamically shift the photos into a beautiful view. You can also display your photos as square, which will show all of the photo in a set square and show black in the area the photo does not will. Finally, tile view will show squares that are constantly filled, often cropping your photos.
- Annotation – show information on your photo as you browse such as rating, name, caption, and date.
- Hide unsynced media – hiding unsynced media allows you to not display photos or a set of photos that your device does not want. More about hiding unsynced media can be found here.
- Play Slideshow – Play a slideshow of the folder that you are currently in.