Mylio is designed to be signed into once, allowing you to skip entering your Mylio email and password every time you open the application.
While Mylio does not have a traditional sign-out, you can easily unregister your account from Mylio on any device, allowing Mylio to be signed into by another Mylio user.
However, unregistering a device will completely remove the device from your account, and also remove all Mylio information from the device you are using. Your photos will not be deleted. When signing in to Mylio after unregistering, you will be creating a brand new instance of Mylio that must re-sync information from all of your different sources.
Please note: if you cannot sign into the Mylio client and need to unregister a device, you can do so from the account management website.
If you would like to unregister your device from your account, you can follow the steps below:
1. Open Mylio on the device you would like to sign out of.
2. Open the Device Map to see the devices on your account.
4. Select the device icon that you would like to unregister. Any device listed within this menu is eligible to be unregistered.
5. Select “Device Settings” to be taken to that device’s settings panel.
6. Select ‘Unregister’ and type in your accounts password to remove the device from your Mylio account.
The device will be removed from your account and you will be asked to sign in again with a Mylio email and password.