Creating slideshows is a fun and captivating way to share your recent photo trips, events, or that latest vacation to family and friends. With Mylio, you can export your slideshow as a video. Sharing your memories is now easier than ever.
Please note: exporting a slideshow as a video can only be done with Original photos. A photo’s sync policy can be adjusted by following these steps.
- Create an album and sort your photos in the order in which they will be ordered in your video.
- Select the album or all of the photos within the album.
- Using the share menu in the bottom left of the center panel, select ‘Export as Video’.
- The Export as Video menu will appear. This menu allows you to…
- Adjust resolution – The resolution of the video file. The higher the resolution the better the quality, but also the larger the video.
- Sort by: Name, Date, Rating – Sort the export order of your photos.
- Attach a music file – Attach an audio file to the music, allowing for music and video to play together.
- Toggle on to use music duration – Match the slideshow length to the length of the songs.
- Adjust photo duration per second – Allow each photo to be on screen for X amount of seconds.
- Select Transitions – Select the transition that appears between slides.
- Select ‘Export’ and select your export destination.
- Select ‘Save’
- Mylio will automatically save your slideshow as a video, allowing you to share it easily with friends and family.