Mylio allows you to quickly and easily export images that are part of your library. These can then be used in other image editing programs or shared with others.
For Images in Non-RAW Format
1. Select the images you wish to export. You can also select a folder or album if you wish to export all enclosed items.
2. Select the ‘Share’ icon at the bottom left of the center panel.
3. From the ‘Share’ menu, select ‘Export’.
4. The export dialog will allow you change your export settings, including resolution, metadata, quality, and auto-renaming files. To export an original copy, select…
- Resolution – Actual
- Quality – Maximum
- Metadata – All on
*Note that all edits that have been made to the image will become part of the exported images. Once these options are set, select ‘Export’.
5. Select the destination that you would like the images exported to. If you would like them in a new folder, you can do so with the ‘New Folder’ option in the bottom left. Once completed, select ‘Open’.
For Images in RAW Format
1. Select the images you wish to share.
2. Right-click on the image.
3. Select Open in Finder (OS X) or Open in Explorer (Windows).
4. This will open a file browser with your desired image selected.
5. You can now copy the file to another location, attach it to an email, open it in an image editor or uploaded it to the file sharing service of your choice.