As part of Mylio’s mobile interface, you can seamlessly interact with your Facebook iOS application. Sharing your photos to Facebook allows you to easily share your favorite photos via the web.
Please note: a maximum of 30 photos can be share to Facebook at a time.
- In order for you to export your photos to Facebook via iOS, you must have the Facebook app downloaded to your mobile device.
- Select the image that you would like to export to Facebook.
- Tap on the share icon in your center control panel.
- Tap on the Facebook icon.
- If you are not signed into your Facebook app, you will need to exit Mylio and go to your Facebook app to sign in. If you are already signed into the Facebook app, Mylio’s Facebook interface will open. Within this screen you have several options. “Album,” “Location,” and “Audience.” There is also a blank dialogue box that allows you to type a post along with your image.
- To change your audience, click “audience.” The audience feature allows you to select who you would like to see your images. You can make them public, share with only your friend, etc.
- To add a location, click “location.” Facebook will try to add your current location if your settings allow the Facebook app to use current location. If the app doesn’t have access to location information, a dialogue box will appear prompting you to grant the app access. You can allow or not allow. You also have the option to search for your location. Once location permissions are allowed search for the location you would like to add to the image.
- To add an image to an album, click “album.” A new panel will appear with all of your Facebook albums listed out. To add the image to an album, simply click the album you would like to add it to. Mylio will return you to the main Facebook sharing panel.
- Once you have added a title and updated your preferences click “post.” Your images will now be uploaded to your Facebook account.
Exporting your photos to Facebook gives you yet another space to easily share your images with your friends, loved ones, and anyone else you would like to share them with. Now your friends can share, like and comment on your Mylio images.