While editing a photo in Mylio you have the option to “reset all edits.” The ‘reset all edits’ button is a large red button at the bottom of the edit pane in the Details Panel. This action can be taken at any time and will revert the photo to its original version.
- Select the image you would like to reset edits on.
- Click the edit icon in the Details Panel.
- Scroll to the bottom of the edit panel.
- Click the large red “reset all edits” button.
- Your edits have now been reset.
By resetting all edits you can easily re-edit, adjust edits, or leave your image in its original state.