Mylio’s interfaces are designed to be easily navigable and highly functional. Both interfaces (Desktop and Mobile) allow you to access the vast majority of Mylio’s features. Mylio also makes it easy to toggle between the two interfaces if a specific feature is unavailable in the Mobile Interface. Knowing your tools and where to find them is integral to becoming successful in using Mylio. Below is a diagram of Mylio’s basic interfaces, and a short description of each feature.
Mylio’s Mobile Interface
- Toggle Navigation Panel – switch your current view to see folders, albums, calendar, events, people, or places. You can also access settings, help, and your media count from here.
- Your Images – the main view in Mylio. This section is always open and displaying your memories front and center.
- Device Map (Not Pictured) – the device map can be found by selecting your media count from the navigation panel, then selecting “devices”.
- Import Button (Not Pictured) – Mylio’s import function can be found within settings when in mobile view.
- Rate Selected Photo – By rating a photo in mobile mode, you are assigning it a 4 star value, or “favoriting” it.
- Share / Export – Share your selected media to email, Flickr, Facebook, or a printer.
- Rotate left/right – rotate the currently selected image left or right. These commands will only be present when a photo is selected.
- Edit – Display the editing options for the selected photo
- Delete – complete delete a photo from Mylio and the file system on all devices.
- Toggle Info Panel – opens the info panel for the selected media, which contains metadata details about the selection.
- Actions – shows of series of actions that you can take on your current selection. This includes selecting, moving, deleting, and adding to an album.
- Show Current Activity – Display what activity is currently in process.
- View – Alter the view settings for the center panel.
- Search – Search through your photos and folders to find the perfect memory.
Switching Between Views
Mylio is all about flexibility, so we make it easy to switch between mobile and desktop views on any platform.
- Select ‘Settings’ from within the navigation panel.
- Select ‘Appearance’.
- The top of the Appearance panel allows you to toggle between Desktop and Mobile views.