Mylio includes an advanced set of editing tools to fully edit your photo. However, in some instances, you may want to use another photo editing application that you currently have installed. Luckily, with just a few clicks Mylio makes it easy to open up an image in any application that has identified itself as able to open the file.
Please Note: every selected photo will open in the chosen application. Be aware of how many photos you are asking Mylio to open at once. Using the following steps with more than a few photos at one time is not recommended.
- Select your desired photo(s) in grid view, or double-click a photo to open it in full screen.
- Select the ‘Photo’ menu at the top of the screen or Mylio application.
- Navigate to ‘Open With…’.
- Mylio will display a menu that includes applications capable of opening the selected file(s). By selecting an application, the original photo(s) will be opened directly in that app.
- Make any desired edits using the selected Application and save your photo. This will overwrite your original image and replace it with the edited version. Alternatively, you can use the application’s Save As… option to create a new version and save it next to the original copy. Mylio will see the new version and add it to your library automatically.