Importing your photos from Facebook is a quick and easy way to populate your Mylio library with some of your favorite photos. Using Mylio’s Facebook Album import will copy any photos that you want from your Facebook albums directly into your Mylio library.
Note: Facebook import does not import videos at this time.
- Select ‘Import’ from the Navigation Panel.
- Select ‘Online Services’.
- Select ‘Facebook Albums’.
- Mylio will automatically ask you for your Facebook user email and password.
- Once signed in, Mylio will display your albums on Facebook and allow you to select the ones you want to import. Selecting an album will highlight the text and put a blue check mark next to it.
- Once imported, you will be asked to confirm the location that you want to save your photos. You can save Facebook photos to any folder.
- Mylio will also read any tagged people in your Facebook photos and display them automatically in Mylio’s ‘People’ view for convenience.
- If you have directly uploaded photos to your Facebook in an album, they will not be downloaded automatically to Mylio. However, you can import the album again and only the newly added photos will be copied into Mylio.