Mylio Hotspot is a traveling photographer’s best friend. This feature allows Mylio to create a private network when there is no internet access (or syncing is not available on the current network) and have Mylio sync. Whether you are in a hotel, a coffee shop, or on safari – Mylio HotSpot can keep your devices in sync.
Activating Mylio HotSpot
- Open Mylio on a computer with a wireless card and select ‘Settings’ from the Navigation Panel.
- Select ‘Sync’ to open Mylio’s sync settings.
- Select ‘HotSpot’.
- Mylio will display 3 different options for creating a HotSpot…
- Limited HotSpot – Syncs between Macs and iOS Devices.
- Phone HotSpot – Use your iPhone or Android Device to create a HotSpot for other devices to join.
- Desktop HotSpot – Use your computer to sync with any device type.
- Follow the in-app instructions to create your Hotspot and sync your devices.