With Mylio you have the ability to hide any folders or photos that are currently not completely synced to your device. This allows you to set a specific set of media to not sync to a device, either for privacy concerns or for space concerns.
To gain a better understanding of how to manipulate syncing in Mylio, view this article here.
Hiding unsynced media
- Set the specific photo or folder not to sync to the device you want to hide the media on. If you are unsure how to do this, see this article.
- On the device you want to hide the media from, select the view menu.
- Within the view menu, select ‘Hide unsynced media’.
- Media that is not set to want thumbnails, previews, or originals will automatically be hidden on this device.
Showing unsynced folders
- Select the view menu from the device that you would like to show the hidden media on
- Select “Show unsynced media”
- All previously unsynced media will be displayed.