Guest Mode is an option that allows you to put a device with Mylio installed in a “view only” mode, allowing others to look through your photos while preventing them from editing, moving, or deleting photos.
Options Disabled While in Guest Mode
- Move, delete, rename, and show files in Finder/Explorer
- Edit photos
- Import and Export photos
- Access the Settings menu
Optional Guest Mode Features
In some cases you may wish for users in Guest Mode to have limited features. Mylio allows for a combination of features to be used to optimize Guest Mode..
- Guest Mode – Full lockdown. Images and library cannot be changed or shared.
- Allow Sharing – Allow for images to be shared.
- Allow Rating – Allow for images to be rated.
To Enable Guest Mode…
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Select Account
3. Toggle Guest Mode “on”
4. Create your 4 digit pin. This is used for turning Guest Mode off. If you forget your pin, you can reset it with your Mylio account password.
You can also enable it by clicking on the padlock icon in the upper left corner of the Mylio interface.