Sharing your memories with friends and family is a great way to keep in touch. Luckily, Mylio makes emailing your photos easy, directly from within the Mylio application.
To share a photo in Mylio…
- Open Mylio and select the photo(s) you would like to share.
- Select the share button in the bottom left corner of the center panel
- Select ‘email’
- The ‘Email’ options window will open, in this window you can adjust…
– File Type – send the photo as a JPEG, PNG, or a TIFF
– Resolution – adjust the resolution of the photo that you are sending. The larger the resolution the larger the file.
– Quality – adjusts the compression quality. Maximum quality will be a larger file but better looking.
– Metadata – export your photo with all, some, or no metadata
- Select ‘Create Email’ and Mylio will open your computer’s default email application. If you receive an error or no application opens, you may not have a default email application set. See this article on exporting photos to export the photo and attach it to your desired email client.
Please note: many email providers have a limit on the file size they are able to send. It is generally not recommended to send more than 3mb of data or your message may not be delivered.