This article will walk you through how to download and sign up for Mylio on your mobile device, such as an iPad or iPhone.
1. Tap on the App Store on your device.
2. In the App Store, tap on Search or the search bar in the top right corner.
3. Type in ‘Mylio‘ then press return or enter to search for it.
4. This will bring up the app and the option to download it from the App Store.
5. Download it on your device. It may ask for your Apple ID password before you are able to complete this step.
6. Once it’s done downloading, launch Mylio by tapping the Mylio icon.
7. If you already have a Mylio account you can sign into the account here. Otherwise, please see the two sign up options below…
Signing up for Mylio using Facebook
Mylio allows you to quickly and easily create a Mylio account by signing up with Facebook. For detailed instructions on signing up using Facebook, please see this article.
Signing up for Mylio with a Mylio Account
If you would like to sign up for Mylio with your email address and password, you can so by…
- Select “Don’t have an account? Sign Up.” the bottom of the sign in page.
- Type in your email address and create a password for Mylio. Mylio’s password policy can be found here.
- Select ‘I agree. Continue.” to agree to Mylio’s terms and license agreement.
- Mylio will send an email to the email you provided. Locate this email to verify your email address.
- If you do not receive a verification email please ensure it was not sent to your junk or spam folder. You may also need to whitelist emails from @mylio.com with your email provider.
- Once verified, open the Mylio application again and type in your email address and password to sign in. You can adjust your account information by visiting http://account.mylio.com.