This article will walk you through downloading and installing Mylio for your Windows or Mac OS X computer.
Before installing, review the minimum hardware and software requirements here.
To download, navigate to www.mylio.com and select ‘Download Free’ in the center of this page. Mylio will automatically begin to download. Once downloaded, you can finish the install process with the steps below.
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named ‘mylio.dmg’. Generally this will be located in your ‘Downloads’ folder.
- Drag and drop the Mylio icon into the Applications folder to its right.
- Mylio will install automatically.
Mylio can now be launched from your Applications folder, or be added to the Dock and launched from there.
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named ‘setupmylio.exe’. Generally this will be located in your ‘Downloads’ folder.
- Click ‘Install’ to install Mylio on your machine.
- Once completed, select ‘Launch’ to open Mylio or open Mylio from the Start Menu.